Welcome to Animal-Artists-Club
We welcome artists and photographers at all skill levels. However, please see the rules about submissions below.
What we do NOT accept:
- No humans in photographs, no faces, hands, fingers, etc.
- No blurry or very grainy photos, please submit those with good focus.
- No clothes or jewelry. Figurines of animals are OK.
- No bloody images, no animal abuse, no photos or art of a sexual nature
- (in other words no mature content)
- No vulgarity. We want to remain a nice, clean group for animal lovers.
Rules and folders are corrected any while.
Consider any suggestions for improvement group.
Have a nice day!
Requests Anybody? -CLOSED- So, with March Break upon us comes the need to be kept busy! I've never done commissions before, but I would like to take five requests that I'll get done throughout the week.Requests Anybody? -CLOSED- by HyenaMatriarch
I assure you that, unless otherwise stated, all drawings will be done before Sunday March 16th. Now, what can I draw and how will I do it? I will draw traditionally since I'm still feeling out my tablet (I may or may not, on a later date, attempt to do these drawings via tablet). I can ONLY draw animals. No humans of any sort! Sorry, but I don't wish to give anyone nightmares.
The drawings will be outlines and, should I have enough time, simply coloured. Sorry, no backgrounds. Please, only request one character as I am not made of paper! (Bwa, so broke ): )
We all good?
If all 5 spots aren't taken by 12:00 AM Eastern Time on March 8th then I will close this and only do the ones on the list that have already been requested. (Who knows, if there's on