Welcome to Animal-Artists-Club
We welcome artists and photographers at all skill levels. However, please see the rules about submissions below.
What we do NOT accept:
- No humans in photographs, no faces, hands, fingers, etc.
- No blurry or very grainy photos, please submit those with good focus.
- No clothes or jewelry. Figurines of animals are OK.
- No bloody images, no animal abuse, no photos or art of a sexual nature
- (in other words no mature content)
- No vulgarity. We want to remain a nice, clean group for animal lovers.
Rules and folders are corrected any while.
Consider any suggestions for improvement group.
Have a nice day!
EMERGENCY COMMISSION NOW OPEN! PLEASE TAKE A LOOKEMERGENCY COMMISSION NOW OPEN! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK by Makojupiter
Funds ammased so far: 65$/400$ (updated 19-04-2014)
(Thanks you to everyone who helped!~♥)
So, like my title says, I'm in the obligation to open my commission permanantly for now.
I'm in debt for the purchase of our new computer, because the one we used broke after is long live. (We got it around 2003)
Why waiting so long to change it? Well, we didn't got the money to get a new one so we used it until the end, we even changed piece and upgraded it to the max, until we cannot anymore.
So, mom helped us getting the computer but we need to refund her now, and the time we have shortened, because she got bills for our house that need to be paid and she miss some money for them. Well.....I try to make this story short but I need to raise at least 250$ :/
Plus, I need to neuter my cat, and I keep putting off the date because I lack the money so that's another 150$ estimated for her, and I love her, she's a rescued pet, I only want the best for her.
Anyway, for n