Welcome to Animal-Artists-Club
We welcome artists and photographers at all skill levels. However, please see the rules about submissions below.
What we do NOT accept:
- No humans in photographs, no faces, hands, fingers, etc.
- No blurry or very grainy photos, please submit those with good focus.
- No clothes or jewelry. Figurines of animals are OK.
- No bloody images, no animal abuse, no photos or art of a sexual nature
- (in other words no mature content)
- No vulgarity. We want to remain a nice, clean group for animal lovers.
Rules and folders are corrected any while.
Consider any suggestions for improvement group.
Have a nice day!
MORE ADDED - characters for saleSome characters from my previous sales remained, so I'm just posting another journal with the link to the sales here.MORE ADDED - characters for sale by A-n-e-r-i-s
Yea, there are rules you should follow:
1. After buying a certain character you'll get all rights on the character(s), and all arts/other files with char will be yours(if there are any in addition).
2. You may change whatever you want when it's yours.
3. Be ready to pay right away or within 24 hours via PAYPAL.
4. I do not accept payment plans now, I'm sorry.
5. Do not bid/claim if you do not have an exact money amount.
6. I DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS.
Please, do not offer points or art slave, I'm not interested in that.
Money go for my savings, so you'll help me a lot if you'll by one, huh
Here's the list: